About Me

Hello everyone! 😎

Who am I? 🤔

A Cute Doge OwO (this is not me!1!1!)

Hi. I am Zephrous, also known as Daniel3131. Zephrous is my preferred alias and IGN on the Internet but you can call me Daniel too. 

I am currently a second-year university student studying Software Engineering for the time being. Since high school, I took a liking to programming because I love nerdy stuff and that is where I began to code as a total newbie. It was when I had to choose to continue pursuing science or Information Technology. In the end, I chose the IT field and enrolled in my local University. 

Like everyone else, I also struggled (and still have) in learning programming languages. It was tough for me at first, but over time, I gradually got used to it.  As for right now, I am a part of a hackathon team called Path2Coder. Besides that, I am also the founder & owner of CTF Malaysia team, myst3r10us. Feel free to look up and search them out! :D 

During my free time, I play plenty of chess & rhythm games such as osu!. I also enjoy listening to podcasts and music. In my opinion, such hobbies that I cultivate can not only help me release stress. At the same time improved my skills and knowledge. 

Oh yeah, here is a video of me participating as an o!catch 4DWC player:


Anyway, that is a brief introduction of me. This is actually the first blog that I put out publicly. Hope you guys enjoy reading my blog. I wish everyone stay healthy and most importantly stay safe! <3

.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.


This is me fr. Sorry, no face reveal! :s










Comments

Post a Comment

📝 Recent Posts